How do I backup my cPanel account?
Created by: Dizisavvy Solutions
Modified on: Sun, 15 Aug, 2021 at 9:58 AM
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category.
- Click on the "Backup" button.
- Select to do either a "Full" or "Patrial" backup.
- Full - Backs up everything on the server for your account.
- Partial - Backs up only selected objects. Partial backup files can be restored via the cPanel interface.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.