How do I export a MySQL Database?
Created by: Dizisavvy Solutions
Modified on: Sun, 15 Aug, 2021 at 10:28 AM
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "phpMyAdmin" icon under the "Databases" category.
- Once phpMyAdmin loads, select a database from the left that you wish to export from the list on the left.
- Click on the "Export" tab and select an export option:
- Quick - Export the entire database using the default options.
- Custom - Select specific tables within the database to export, or change the individual export options.
- Click on the "Go" button and the database export will begin.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.