The Webalizer interface displays traffic statistics from the Webalizer statistics program.
- For more information about Webalizer, visit the Webalizer website.
- To view all of the possible configuration options for Webalizer, read Webalizer’s Configuration Files documentation.
This interface only appears in your cPanel account if your hosting provider selects the Webalizer feature in WHM’s Feature Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Packages >> Feature Manager).
View your Webalizer statistics
To view Webalizer statistics, click View for the domain that you wish to view. A new interface will appear and display a graph and a summary of the Webalizer traffic statistics for that domain.
To view detailed monthly statistics, click that month’s link. A new interface will appear and display charts and tables with the following information:
- Daily and hourly statistics in graphs and tables.
- The links through which visitors access your website.
- HTTP codes.
- Operating systems.
- Browser information.
- Countries of origin.
Your hosting provider may allow you to view Webalizer statistics without the need to log in to cPanel.
- To do this, navigate to
example.comrepresents your domain name, and log in with your unique Webalizer directory username and password.
- To use this functionality, your hosting provider must create the
/home/username/public_html/webalizer/statsdirectory, where username represents your cPanel username. Then, they must create a unique username and password for this directory.